segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

Get to Know ME!



           Hi everybody. This is my first written post, and it’s entirely written in English. I’m not sure how many people will read this, but let’s be honest, I don’t really care.
          Today I’m not in a good mood because I wake up really, really soon… Or maybe not that soon and I’m probably extremely lazy, but either case, sleeping is like my drug, what I guess it makes my bed to be my dealer and my alarm clock the police.  But let’s talk about serious stuff, like always give 100% on your job or at school, take me as example, I give 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday and 5% on Friday. I know it’s not a wise decision; in fact it’s actually a bad decision. But there’s a fact about bad decisions and mistakes, at first it might suck, but then it’ll be funny, then a good story, and then a good memory, and we always learn something with our mistakes, that’s why I’m thinking of making a few more. I know, there’s most likely something seriously wrong with me. It’s like I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself, yet I still think I’m better than everyone else, and people tell me I hide behind sarcasm as result of that, but I just hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go fuck yourself is considered rude in most social situations, and we have to acknowledge that some people are like clouds, and when they disappear it’s a brighter day.
          I guess that’s all, I hope you enjoy it, I tried to be funny, I swear I tried. So take care of yourself and I’ll write you guys next week, this only if I don’t have anything better to do of course. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário